Reflexology has the advantage over an all-body massage due to the fact that there are approx. 72,000 nerve endings of different endings. Precisely performed massages can influence the body in a positive way and enhance personal well-being.
Careful massages of the foot reflex zones can stimulate metabolism and blood circulation among other things, stimulate digestion and support the self-healing process of the body. The more we care about the vitality of our feet, the better it is for our body: The feet are to be seen as a microsystem in which the whole organism is reflected and can be treated individually.
- If the feet are neglected, this can have an effect on the entire body.
- Muscular tension of the body can arise as a result of poor posture. This in turn can have negative effects on the spinal column and the nerve tracts and result in other physical complaints.
- Sleeping problems and cold feet are usually a consequence of circulatory disorders.
- Excessive sitting and physical inactivity can cause blood congestion, swollen legs and muscle cramps.
- Provide your feet with sufficient energy so that the veins embedded in the muscles can transport the blood throughout the entire body again.
Reflexology regenerates foot muscles and has a harmonizing effect on almost all organs inside your body.
Massage and wellness experience without a plug socket.
Magnetic therapy generate magnetic alternating fields in your body. Blood circulation and cell metabolism can be influenced positively and oxygen content in cell tissues increases.
REFLEXOLOGY & MAGNETIC THERAPY
- Suitable for people with a lack of exercise
- Promotes removal of toxins
- Soothes strained nerves and muscles
- Stimulates digestive problems
- Strengthens the immune system
- Portable and handy for home, office and travel
- Environmentally friendly electricity free